Monday, October 3, 2011

General notes about My Perfect World

I know, I have been publishing these tiny little blurbs.  Totally lacking any real substance.  But quite honestly, I need help.  I don't have any idea what you all would like to learn. 

As i mentioned in my last post.  I have Tweek coming in to spice some things up, but he is not going to be writing guides or how to's for Perfect World.  He is going to be more of a story  teller of sorts.

So,  I am here to ask for everybodies help.  And there are a lot of you out there.  I get hundreds of page veiws a day here at the MY PERFECT WORLD BLOG. And I totally appreciate that.  And is partially why I am asking for some help.

See that comments area down just below this post?  Make a comment. And in that comment, make a suggestion.  I will work on it.

It's a win-win for all.

And for a final note.  The cleric guide is live on hubpages,  I believe you can find the link around here someplace.

And Tweek will hopefully have his first post up here in the next couple days.

Thank you for reading My Perfect World

And MAKE SUGGESTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment