Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perfect world Cleric for PvP server

I have always stayed away from PvP with clerics.  I had always viewed them as a support class only and really didn't look at them as a class that really can be overly effective in PvP.  But, being that I am wiping the slate with my old characters and starting fresh this winter, I figured I would give a Cleric on PvP a whirl and see what I come up with.

Generally speaking, I am not a real active PvP'er to begin with, I don't go looking for fights.  It is not really my thing.  It's a big part of the reason I have spent a big portion of my Perfect world life on PvE.  But, this year, my intentions are to have one character on every server, and one of every class.  So, my first character of the season is a cleric.  I put her on a PvP server, and this is where she stands.

Generally I am going with a pure build.  I did slip 5 points into Vit.  But after playing, I am thinking I am gonna restat to 3 vit and put that all into Mag.  Mostly because my damage is really close to being able to finish mobs in two hits and I do believe the extra few points will get me there.  I really have not run into any survivability issues.  But I have to admit I am always charmed, mostly for convenience.  I currently have a platinum Mp and a bronze HP.  The Hp charm is highly annoying, because of the low vit, I have been burning it up like crazy, and it is mostly due to the fact that I have not got heal timing down, I am casting heal just as the charm ticks.  so, after I use up this charm I may roll with no HP for a bit and see how things go.

Currently I am only level 28.  really close to 29.  So I have not tried my hand at any PvP.  I am pretty sure that once I break 30, I will give it a whirl.

As far as skills.  I set priorities as follows.

Plume Shot
Great Cyclone
Iron Heart
Vanguard Spirit
Other Buffs
Razor Feathers
Wellspring Surge

But Due to Spirit issues, I am only able to keep the top 3 maxed consistently.  And the others tend to run a level or two late.  I also have revive, and Thunderball....

I find Thunderball Useless


Hopefully over the next week or so I will be able to find some more playing time.  I am in the middle of some computer maintenance at home.  Once I am set.  I will be attempting to Run Perfect World on Ubuntu.  It is a new one for me though, so it may become a complete failure.  We will see.

So, that is all I have for today.  Hope you enjoy reading my Perfect World International Blog, and I hope you also Check out my Perfect World tips site.  I am trying to get a community of people there who are looking and are offering information. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. this is a good guide :)

    MY TIPS (if u don't mind)

    1. NEVER buy hp pots, just alot of mp beacuse u can heal urself

    2. +2 speed in wings means that its at 7 not 2+4.8 (ur initial speed)

    3. NEVER let venos bramble u.. it makes u get agrro

    4. LAST TIP HERE AND VERRRYYY IMPORTANT- level skills with caution.. so revive can be at lvl 1 and thunder ball aswell... just a couple of examples :)


    I LOVED UR GUIDE HOPE THIS IMFO HELPS PEACE :Xo

    ReplyDelete